Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's hot and I'm bored

Today I feel like time isn't going by. The hours seam endless here at the office. I'd trade my pinky finger for a day at the beach right about now. There is absolutely nothing to do! This country stops in August. It's a sin wasting time this way, I hate having nothing to do… that’s why I’m here scribbling nonsense. If I had a cent for each second of boredom I'm having today, I’d have a pretty good time at the end of the day with the money I'd make. But it isn’t. And killing time in an office where you hate being at times of slow workflow is a real bummer.

So, as long as there is no work to do (I’m really not earning my monthly pay check these days), I’ve been surfing the net.
I found this really interesting site called Unexplained Mysteries. It’s filled with mystical contents; it has all sorts of information, about ancient civilizations, paranormal phenomenon, ghost stories, extraterrestrial, spiritualities, myths, etc. From time to time I like to make an escape to unknown dimensions, especially when I’m this bored. It keeps me balanced.

No comments: